• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HC Reddit Screenshot Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Herocraft Online Entertainment
presents the
Reddit Halloween Screenshot Contest

Da Rules: All submissions must be posted on the HerocraftOnline subreddit: /r/HerocraftOnline
It must be Minecraft themed [Halloween submissions get bonus points], and it must be from the Herocraft RPG server - may be from any map.

How to Enter:
Create a Reddit username or login with your existing /u/.
Go to the above link and subscribe to the Herocraft subreddit.
Click on the button on the right side of the subreddit that says: "Submit a new link"
Post the link to your screenshot with the title: Herocraft SS Contest - <YOUR IGN HERE>
[ie. Herocraft Screenshot Contest - Apherdite]
Upvote great screenshots and spread the word!

OTHER INFO:

Can we submit multiple entries? Yes. Submit as many as you wish!
Can we use any texture pack? Yes. Use whatever you want.
Can we edit using photoshop or something similar? Yes.

DEADLINE: November 5, 2013.

PRIZES:
1st Prize - $20 worth of store goods or supporter status, 500 souls and Notch's Head.

2nd Prize - $15 worth of store goods or supporter status and 250 souls.
3rd Prize - $10 worth of store goods or supporter status and 125 souls.

Last edited:

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Are the photos allowed to be edited with programs such as Photoshop,GIMP etc?

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Maybe make this an alert or something so people notice it... Or not I like auto third

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Are the photos allowed to be edited with programs such as Photoshop,GIMP etc?

I would like to know this as well. Herocraft doesn't load the sky (especially the horizon) for some reason when I'm up high so the only way I can make my build look nice is if i edit one in.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Why tag me lol, I have nothing to do with this contest.
I am trying to get clarification on the rules and the questions asked. I can only assume that the deadline (which was asked) is Oct 31st because of the 'bonus points' for Halloween content, which leaves less than a week to do this contest, which is not a lot of time.

I think it is fair to say that our questions should be answered asap.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I am trying to get clarification on the rules and the questions asked. I can only assume that the deadline (which was asked) is Oct 31st because of the 'bonus points' for Halloween content, which leaves less than a week to do this contest, which is not a lot of time.

I think it is fair to say that our questions should be answered asap.
When I say I have nothing to do with the contest I mean it. I have no idea about what the parameters of the rules, deadlines or anything are. I cannot help you with your questions so getting annoyed at me for not answering your questions is a waste of your time and effort.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Sorry, I have uhh... been gone lol...

The submission deadline is November 5th. I know it's a Halloween thing, but since I was so late responding to this, I'm extending it.
You can use any texture pack you want.
You may submit multiple entries.
It is preferred that you don't use editors - BUT you may. If you use an editor, please comment on what you did if it was something extensive.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
With multiple entries, would you rather one post per entry or put all entries under one post in an album?

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Sorry I've been at Minecon. I don't care either way, just make sure you make your submissions by 11:59pm tonight.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
The contest is closed, I fell asleep before the deadline last night. So I'll go over entries and discuss with staff and choose winners within the next day or so. A big thank you to everyone that participated! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.