• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Rapture [22] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Rapture1_zpsdda25b13.png

Made by Nightroado

Mayor: Eldrylars
SiC: Michaelrl
TiC: Vacant

A mighty castle built into a lake, Rapture stands as a citadel overlooking the south-east corner of Bastion. The fourth and southern most town in our kingdom, the Legion of Oblivion, Rapture is looking to ascend to great heights as a strong power within the server. We expect our members to be hard-working and dedicated to assisting the town and the kingdom in any projects that are currently being worked upon. Almost all of our member base has recently joined the server during Bastion, and thus are very accepting to new herocraft members.

Allies
Paragon
Verstad
Braavos

Rapture3_zps00cec81c.png

1. No killing of fellow town members
2. No killing of fellow kingdom members
3. No stealing from town members
4. No stealing from kingdom members
5. Cover all chests and doorways with dirt at all times
6. Plots extend from the top of the under-city to the bottom of the under-city.
7. Listen to your superiors.
8. Do not harass town members.
9. List a link to your whitelist app.

Just as important as Rapture's local rules these alliance guidelines must be understood and followed.

This spirit of the Legion of Oblivion,

These are the guidelines we expect the members to follow in each of the LO cities. These simple guidelines reduce stress on the playerbase and produce a more fluid and fun time for the members of LO as well as the server in general.​

As a member of LO you are expected to follow these guidelines at all times. If these guidelines do not match your beliefs or play styles there will be no hard feelings if you are to leave LO to find a home more suited to your play style. In the case that these guidelines are broken by members of LO there will be consequences ranging from fines to removal from the Kingdom.​

Be a good sport.
  • Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger person by being polite and friendly, even if other players are trying to taunt you. A 'good fight' can go a long way.
  • Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
  • Don’t accuse players of cheating or using hacks if you lose against them. Instead, gather evidence and report it.
  • No underhand tactics like using TS to force an opponent out of their MC client. If other players use underhand tactics against you, don’t stoop to their level.
  • No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better.
Play with your team, not against it.
  • No killing other LO members in anger nor ignorance.
  • If you don’t know another player check their town before engaging in PvP. If you find out they’re a new LO recruit (not yet on Town regions), give them their stuff back.
  • No payback killings among LO members. Killing the same person twice is not an “accident”.
  • Messing around is understandable, but when it comes to the point where people are dying, it needs to stop (for example, when melon fights escalate too swords and spells). That in no way gives new members a good sense of kingdom unity.
  • No killing fellow LO members for a bounty.
Play nice.
  • Don’t be a troll. Teasing and joking are fine in principle, but if the other person finds it offensive, it stops.
  • No abusive talk or excessive swearing in TS or ingame chat toward other LO members, server staff, or anyone at all in public channels.
  • Use the right TS channel for your activities. If you're heading out raiding with a team, or if you’re there for quiet chat, move to an appropriate channel with your group.
Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules.
  • Pushing boundaries is fine, but doing things that go against the spirit of the rules, even if it hasn't been banned yet, is not acceptable.
  • No glitching, no using enderpearls to pass through solid blocks, no “abusing the server mechanics” and so on.
  • No using hacks or alt accounts.

1. Finish the Rapture Grand Tower
2. Gather the items to upgrade from Hamlet to Town
3. Clear out the dirt in the dragon
4. Recruit new members into Rapture
5. Expanding the size of the swamp

Leaders
SiC: Michaelrl
TiC: Vacant Position

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Managers

Members:
xnewwinex
RussianNinja145
newtgat27
MrPlatinum5
R3xmundixmdude
Bfittipaldi
Cougarleon
E1ghtB1t
BlueFiery123
Pyrofreaker
Haxnn
bilyslayer
Munchlaxhero
Im_A_Pickle
MooBCake
anoceandreamer
zrock1013
MultiHeartGold

Citizens that have fallen to the sleep
Manboy10, Sean31555, Gabe_180, Luffy053, Geischfelt96, waterdude44, Mrsodacan, Juniorjk, Zsauer, Blackout3266, MrSwoOsh7, Omega_00S,kylejhaile, wompa909, tmwalsh, Epiclava, TMTrainer, Charoodler, Grimcen, wagnaboy, irishsailor, IcyAzn, xarler.

Rapture5_zps31168151.png
Application

IGN:
What classes are you specializing into:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
How long have you been on HC:
Why do you want to join:
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:
What can you give to us, as a community:
What towns have you been in:
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
Please link your whitelist application:

Last edited:

Sean31555

Coal
Application
IGN: Sean31555
Time zone: Central time.
What classes are you specializing into: Paladin / Smith.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: We all have Mics and would be willing to use TS.
How long have you been on HC: Bout 3 months with a LONG break in between.
Why do you want to join: I personally love cities and would like to live in one and help construct one.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'd say more talker than anything, I like talkin' it up with people, but I wont hesitate to fight if harsh words come up.
What can you give to us, as a community: A group of capable fighters.
What towns have you been in: Panorama, a long time ago.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): We all just kind of went inactive after about 3 months of constant gaming, probably got burnt out.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes indeed.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: 250c paid in full.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I like the whole "help new players out instead of slaughtering them on sight," we didn't receive that benefit last time we played.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, I think they'll work out just fine.
Tell us about yourself: I like to chill when I'm not working, and nothing is more relaxing than a little bit of Minecraft, provided the city drama is kept relatively low.
Referrals: None to speak off.
What would you like your offline status to be: More than likely asleep.

Application
IGN: Manboy10
Time zone: Eastern time.
What classes are you specializing into: Ranger, Alchemist
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yea.
How long have you been on HC: 2-3months
Why do you want to join: A safe haven from all the horrors of the world would be pretty alright.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Most likely a killer.
What can you give to us, as a community: As an alchemist, I am prepared to make all the dank you need.. In a more serious light, I am a fairly competent fighter that would love to join raiding parties.
What towns have you been in: Panorama
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I never got in, I lived outside in a tent, I guess you could say I never left.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Be a part of events, such as raiding.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: The honor of not rubbing it into people's faces after I kill them.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Tell us about yourself: I am pretty good when it comes to fighting, and am a lover of a good battle, in need of a soldier for a raiding party, seriously, I'm there.
Referrals: None.
What would you like your offline status to be: Sharpening blade.

Application
IGN: Gabe_180
Time zone: Central Time
What classes are you specializing into: Caster and undecided.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes to both questions.
How long have you been on HC: Bout tree fiddy months
Why do you want to join: I honestly just want to be with my bros, fighting to protect a city.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Little bit of everything honestly, leaning more towards killer.
What can you give to us, as a community: Good fun, and all the hugs you could have ever not asked for.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Inactivity, and the server resetting
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yea
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Joining the appropriate chat channels.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: No killing other team members.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Tell us about yourself: I live in Canada, love Slurpees, and smell like week old popcorn.
Referrals: None
What would you like your offline status to be: Evading Moose

Application
IGN: Luffy053
Time zone: Pacific time.
What classes are you specializing into: Healer, Farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I can, I also have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: 3 months or so.
Why do you want to join:That sense of a community of brothers.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder, or in this case, a grower.
What can you give to us, as a community: Lots and lots of barnyard animals.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Inactivity
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Be honest.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Respectful PvP.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: I live in California where I spend my days surfing, chillin with my asian homeboys, and running from the cops. Just kidding, I play minecraft in this cardboard hat I made.
What would you like your offline status to be: brb lagged out

Application
IGN: Geischfelt96
Time zone: Eastern
What classes are you specializing into: Undecided for both
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes to both
How long have you been on HC: 2 months
Why do you want to join: To be with everyone else in a safe haven
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer, most definitely.
What can you give to us, as a community: Shear man power.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Paying 250c
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: The honorable kills are pretty neat, although the whole code of honor is cool.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: I play a lot of video games involving guns, RO2 is one of my favorites.
What would you like your offline status to be: Shootin' the sh*t

HolyAdos

Coal
IGN: HolyAdos

Time zone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

What classes are you specializing into: Rogue Ranger & Crafter Farmer

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No (But I'll Get It If Need Be) and I don't know I've never tried.

How long have you been on HC: About a week

Why do you want to join:Me and my friend(s) are tired of trying to find a safe place in the middle of nowhere and being clueless.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I spend most of my time talking and farming but I'm also an excellent shot with my bow.

What can you give to us, as a community: Labour, Someone To Talk To, and soon Someone who can provide fresh meats and fruits for everyone.

What towns have you been in: None

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Not Applicable

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes & Yes

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Being A Good Sport In Fights.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No. The Tax Is Negligible At Best

Tell us about yourself: I'm an extremely friendly person and while I haven't set up a reputation yet I'm hoping that mine will be one of the people you can come to without worrying about anything. I'm also willing to do anything as log as it will benefit the town as a whole.

Referrals: Eldrylars Directed Me Here.

IGN: ProtoNic1337
Time zone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
What classes are you specializing into: Caster: Undecided & Crafter: Alchemist
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have Teamspeak 3 and I am able to use it with out a mic to an extent. (Slow typer)
How long have you been on HC: About a week
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I want to live in a small town to help it become a bigger community
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a builder and a miner. I hardly kill other players.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a good worker, a good person and I respect the rules and play by them as well.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes & Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: The idea of a good fight where a pvp fight is respectful.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: There are no guidelines on the list that will get in the way of my fun.
Tell us about yourself: I am a good builder, I am pretty good with Redstone and I respect the rules. I am also a good player and person around a lot of players. I will do anything in my power to help the town and I will listen and follow what my superiors ask me to do.
Referrals: HolyAdos. We are friends and were both looking for a town to become a member of said town.

MrSodacan

Dirt
IGN: MrSodacan

Time zone: Central

What classes are you specializing into: Caster-Pyrnomancer Crafter-Miner

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No, the sound of my computer is broken

How long have you been on HC: a day

Why do you want to join:I enjoy being with other people as I play, and to help the town develop.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: a Miner and somewhat of a killer. I am not that good at building because I have no sense of design.

What can you give to us, as a community: I am a good worker and I enjoy helping people out.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes and yes

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I find the rule of fair pvp appealing so that some people such as new people are not being bullied.

Tell us about yourself: I am ok with redstone, and I enjoy playing with other people. I like helping towns grow and get better, and I respect other players.

JuniorJk

Coal
IGN: JuniorJk
Time zone: GMT
What classes are you specializing into: Healer/Bloodmage
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yup and Yup
How long have you been on HC: Couple months
Why do you want to join: To be part of the community and be safe.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Miner
What can you give to us, as a community: An awesome Scottish dude :D
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: PvP Respect is pretty awesome
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Tell us about yourself: I'm Scottish, constantly drunk, and I wear skirts :D
Referrals: Sean, Manboy, Gabe, Geisch
What would you like your offline status to be: BRB Slaying Dragons

IGN:Blackout3299

Time zone:EST

What classes are you specializing into: I'm a caster. Soon to be a Pyro!

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have teamspeak and a mic!

How long have you been on HC: For about a month now.

Why do you want to join: I like smaller towns and I wanna move around

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'm a little bit of all but miner :D

What can you give to us, as a community: Im soon to be a mason so Ill give you gates, bridges, and lifts :D

What towns have you been in:Braavos

Why did you leave them (if applicable): I felt like moving

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes I do

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Playing with my team!

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all!

Tell us about yourself: I'm a 14 year old male. I like to program and develop things. I know HTML, CSS, jQuery, Java, Javascript, and Python. I like COD, Halo, and Minecraft. But Ive been playing alot of Warframe lately:D

Referrals:None I guess lol

IGN: Gladiatorw07f

Time zone: CST (continental North america)

What classes are you specializing into: Wizard

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Been trying, computer is being kind of jerkish about the download

How long have you been on HC: around 1-2 months

Why do you want to join: I wanted to join paragon. If Rapture is my first step, then so be it!

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: All of the above

What can you give to us, as a community: What can i not give. I am skilled in victorian builds, castles, and interior design (yay being gay!)

What towns have you been in: Just Barracks of Paragon

Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course.

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: the fact that there are guidelines

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: None.

Tell us about yourself: I am fairly certain that you all have gotten to know me decently well. I am spunky, energetic, intrepid, and enginuitve. I can organize and plan quickly and execute just as expediently. As you have seen with the Barracks farm, when i take on a project i see it through to completion. Now wrapping up the house in the Barracks farm. i am looking to expand my assistance to the Kingdom.

zsauer

Stone
The applications look good.

Welcome to Rapture and lets have some fun!

Rapture1_zpsdda25b13.png

Made by Nightroado

SiC: Vacant

TiC: Vacant

A mighty castle built into a lake, Rapture stands as a citadel overlooking the south-east corner of Bastion. The fourth and southern most town in our kingdom, the Legion of Oblivion, Rapture is looking to ascend to great heights as a strong power within the server. We expect our members to be hard-working and dedicated to assisting the town and the kingdom in any projects that are currently being worked upon. Almost all of our member base has recently joined the server during Bastion, and thus are very accepting to new herocraft members.

Allies

Paragon

Verstad

Braavos

Rapture3_zps00cec81c.png

1. No killing of fellow town members

2 No killing of fellow kingdom members

3. No stealing from town members

4. No stealing from kingdom members

5. Cover all chests and doorways with dirt at all times

6. Plots extend from the top of the under-city to the bottom of the under-city.

7. Listen to your superiors.

8. Do not harass town members.

Rapture65_zps52772845.png

Just as important as Rapture's local rules these alliance guidelines must be understood and followed.

This spirit of the Legion of Oblivion,

These are the guidelines we expect the members to follow in each of the LO cities. These simple guidelines reduce stress on the playerbase and produce a more fluid and fun time for the members of LO as well as the server in general.​

As a member of LO you are expected to follow these guidelines at all times. If these guidelines do not match your beliefs or play styles there will be no hard feelings if you are to leave LO to find a home more suited to your play style. In the case that these guidelines are broken by members of LO there will be consequences ranging from fines to removal from the Kingdom.​

Be a good sport.

• Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger person by being polite and friendly, even if other players are trying to taunt you. A 'good fight' can go a long way.
  • Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
  • Don’t accuse players of cheating or using hacks if you lose against them. Instead, gather evidence and report it.
  • No underhand tactics like using TS to force an opponent out of their MC client. If other players use underhand tactics against you, don’t stoop to their level.
  • No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better.
Play with your team, not against it.

• No killing other LO members in anger nor ignorance.
  • If you don’t know another player check their town before engaging in PvP. If you find out they’re a new LO recruit (not yet on Town regions), give them their stuff back.
  • No payback killings among LO members. Killing the same person twice is not an “accident”.
  • Messing around is understandable, but when it comes to the point where people are dying, it needs to stop (for example, when melon fights escalate too swords and spells). That in no way gives new members a good sense of kingdom unity.
  • No killing fellow LO members for a bounty.
Play nice.
  • Don’t be a troll. Teasing and joking are fine in principle, but if the other person finds it offensive, it stops.
  • No abusive talk or excessive swearing in TS or ingame chat toward other LO members, server staff, or anyone at all in public channels.
  • Use the right TS channel for your activities. If you're heading out raiding with a team, or if you’re there for quiet chat, move to an appropriate channel with your group.
Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules.
  • Pushing boundaries is fine, but doing things that go against the spirit of the rules, even if it hasn't been banned yet, is not acceptable.
  • No glitching, no using enderpearls to pass through solid blocks, no “abusing the server mechanics” and so on.
  • No using hacks or alt accounts.

1. Finish the Rapture Grand Tower

2. Gather the items to upgrade from Hamlet to Town

3. Clear out the dirt in the dragon

4. Recruit new members into Rapture

Rapture2_zpsdb0c0d2f.png

Leaders

SiC: Vacant Position

TiC: Vacant Position

Managers

Members

Coyote221

Nightroado

Manboy10

Sean31555

Gabe_180

Luffy053

Geischfelt96

Jacobpanther

waterdude44

xnewwinex

Mrsodacan

Juniorjk

Rapture5_zps31168151.png
Application

IGN:

Time zone:

What classes are you specializing into:

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:

How long have you been on HC:

Why do you want to join:

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:

What can you give to us, as a community:

What towns have you been in:

Why did you leave them (if applicable):

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:

Tell us about yourself:

Referrals:
IGN: Zsauer

Time zone: PST

What classes are you specializing into: Caster/Necromancer

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have TS and i have a good non glitchey mic

How long have you been on HC: i have just started but i have been on these rpg servers for a few weeks now.

Why do you want to join: i want a good team that i can enjoy myself and raise my levels in peace

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: a killer.

What can you give to us, as a community: i can give you my creativity and ill mine alot to supply more ores and at all i can help build

What towns have you been in: none

Why did you leave them (if applicable): none

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i do.

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: that we have teams and have fun :D

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no i do not think they will

Tell us about yourself: well im zsauer. im 16 and love minecraft, i really enjoy pvp and building. im a good player, loyal. im great raider but thats not a good skill in this server i belive, im good with persuasion and can befriend anyone. i hope you let me in your town:) good day

Referrals: N/A

kylejhaile

Stone
IGN:kylejhaile
Time zone:central time
What classes are you specializing into:wizard, idk yet
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:yes, i have no mic though
How long have you been on HC:a long time, but its been on and off and i wish to start aknew
Why do you want to join:so i can start fresh in a warm and welcoming community
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:miner/killer
What can you give to us, as a community:i can provide a new insight to ideas as well as provide my pvp capabilities and soon my teleportation services
What towns have you been in: none, i have been i a few clans
Why did you leave them (if applicable):i left those clans do to inactiveness of fellow players
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:play for your team, not agianst it, i cant tell you how many times my team has been killing eachother or the "playfulnees" has gone to far
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:not at all
Tell us about yourself:im an academic scholar, i like pineapples, i like sports, i also like to play cube world as it is pretty fun, i am great at making friends and have many, and i love this server and town!!!!
Referrals:michaelrl