• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: GreekCrackShot

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN: GreekCrackShot
2. Position applying for:
Guide
3. Age|Timezone:
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
4.5 years
5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
From what I see in Herocraft, a good guide usually has three main qualities. They are knowledgeable, dedicated and selfless. In HC, I try my best to embody these traits whether it be through helping out people in chat, getting those who have just started off accommodated (generally within the town I am a part of), or just by being an advocate for civil, rule-abiding discussion-- whether it be in chat, teamspeak or other means of conversation. I know herocraft about as good as anybody and can offer information to anyone in chat who requests. As you may remember, I am an ex-guide. I know the ins and outs of answering petitions (within my abilities), and how to carry out the various other tasks that are needed from a guide.
6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Since I've been back from my long break, I am more active than ever. I return to university in a week and will have even more time to dedicate to being both an active part of the adventure team and the in-game staff team. I am not tied up in being head of a township or clan, so my in-game responsibilities are minimal (unlike when I used to play). I've always loved being a part of this community and I would greatly appreciate any other chance to help make it a better experience.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN: GreekCrackShot
2. Position applying for: Guide
3. Age|Timezone: 20
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4.5 years
5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: From what I see in Herocraft, a good guide usually has three main qualities. They are knowledgeable, dedicated and selfless. In HC, I try my best to embody these traits whether it be through helping out people in chat, getting those who have just started off accommodated (generally within the town I am a part of), or just by being an advocate for civil, rule-abiding discussion-- whether it be in chat, teamspeak or other means of conversation. I know herocraft about as good as anybody and can offer information to anyone in chat who requests. As you may remember, I am an ex-guide. I know the ins and outs of answering petitions (within my abilities), and how to carry out the various other tasks that are needed from a guide.
6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Since I've been back from my long break, I am more active than ever. I return to university in a week and will have even more time to dedicate to being both an active part of the adventure team and the in-game staff team. I am not tied up in being head of a township or clan, so my in-game responsibilities are minimal (unlike when I used to play). I've always loved being a part of this community and I would greatly appreciate any other chance to help make it a better experience.

Welcome! @LordZelkova