• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: BaBomba

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: BaBomba
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 15, CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since July 28th, 2013.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: From my first day on Herocraft to now, it has always been in my best interests to help new players. I have matured a lot in this last year and will be able to maintain a good image for Herocraft. As a Senior Herald, I believe that I have proven I'm able to hold a staff position. Along with the new "Winter is Coming" update, I will become active again and go back to helping the community. I will do my best to see to it that Herocraft's newbies can find their first time on the server an enjoyable experience.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I urge you to consider selecting me for this position and I promise you won't be let down! Thank you very much for reading this.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: BaBomba
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 15, CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since July 28th, 2013.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: From my first day on Herocraft to now, it has always been in my best interests to help new players. I have matured a lot in this last year and will be able to maintain a good image for Herocraft. As a Senior Herald, I believe that I have proven I'm able to hold a staff position. Along with the new "Winter is Coming" update, I will become active again and go back to helping the community. I will do my best to see to it that Herocraft's newbies can find their first time on the server an enjoyable experience.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I urge you to consider selecting me for this position and I promise you won't be let down! Thank you very much for reading this.
Welcome to the guiding program!
@Alator

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Welcome to the team!