• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: what777

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: what777
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 19. the Netherlands
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5+ years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I used to be a guide in the past, and I've been answering loads of questions in game in EU times, and on discord too when people PM me. I've been on the server for a long time, and very active, in a timezone where I don't think there's many guides (I was the only person answering questions, don't think any guides were online.)
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: In bastion I was a guide amd proctor, I was demoted for autosmelting gold while AFK. I don't think there were any problems with my actual work, just me breaking rules. It's been a few years, and I've been accepted into the balance team, and would like a second chance in the new map. I've always enjoyed answering questions.