• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: SoHighFive

SoHighFive

Soulsand
  1. Minecraft IGN: SoHighfive
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 31/Central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft? I've played HC for just over three years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: People already assume that I'm staff because of how often I help new players and anybody who asks. I go out of my way to message most new players that I see (constantly looking at player list), and I'm well known for asking in Tour chat if anybody has questions or needs help. I'm also well regarded by the vast majority of the community.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have a lot of patience, and I try to use respectable and respectful language at least while in public chats. I also do my best to help players to do things themselves so that they can learn how to survive without depending on everybody else all of the time.
My pledge: I'll do my best to help new players to have a positive experience and to learn the complexities of Herocraft effectively. I'll answer any reasonable questions to the best of my ability, and I will do so in a professional (but sometimes comical) manner.

Thanks very much for your consideration and for the fun I've had over my three years playing Herocraft!

Aevus

Stone
He helped me to choose a profession, and was the first to congratulate me on being able to do so. He's pretty good in my book!

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: SoHighfive
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 31/Central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft? I've played HC for just over three years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: People already assume that I'm staff because of how often I help new players and anybody who asks. I go out of my way to message most new players that I see (constantly looking at player list), and I'm well known for asking in Tour chat if anybody has questions or needs help. I'm also well regarded by the vast majority of the community.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have a lot of patience, and I try to use respectable and respectful language at least while in public chats. I also do my best to help players to do things themselves so that they can learn how to survive without depending on everybody else all of the time.
My pledge: I'll do my best to help new players to have a positive experience and to learn the complexities of Herocraft effectively. I'll answer any reasonable questions to the best of my ability, and I will do so in a professional (but sometimes comical) manner.

Thanks very much for your consideration and for the fun I've had over my three years playing Herocraft!

I'm go on ahead and accept you. I've seen you daily helping players while staying level headed.
@SoHighFive