1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!
    Dismiss Notice

Guide App: SilentVolts

Discussion in 'Guide | Mod' started by SilentVolts, Dec 27, 2016.

Guide App: SilentVolts

Discussion in 'Guide | Mod' started by SilentVolts, Dec 27, 2016.

1. SilentVolts

SilentVolts Coal

1. Minecraft IGN: SilentVolts
    2. Position applying for: Guide
    3. Age|Timezone: 15, Eastern Standard Time.
    4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: One year.
    5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I have past experience in being a staff member from other servers, and I enjoy helping others. My main reason for being a guide is so that new players on the server can fully understand everything about the server and not get confused and end up leaving, I want the server to stay populated, and helping new players is a great way to do that. Guiding is something that I have past experience with as well, as I've been a helper and a moderator on other servers. Lastly, I want players to feel welcomed into Herocraft, so I'd like to help them feel welcomed.
    6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I feel that being a guide could not only enhance my Herocraft experience, but others as well.

Thanks for reading - SilentVolts

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  2. Kenneth_Chow

Kenneth_Chow Staff Member Administrator Guide Rules Council Event Team Balance Team Maximum Supporter X

If you are still interested your Guide app is currently under review. You will be watched in-game to see how well you interact with players.
    @SilentVolts

3. SilentVolts

SilentVolts Coal

Bumping this as I'm back online onto the server, I would still love to be a guide.

4. SilentVolts

SilentVolts Coal

Updated main post to be up to date.

5. Haxnn

Haxnn Tier 3

I've seen you helping out in game and have been happy with what I've seen from you. Welcome to the guide team! I suggest you take a look at the guide handbook as soon as you have the chance. If you have an questions about your role as a guide don't hesitate to ask!

@Admins when you get a chance please give him the perms for the forums and in game. Thanks!

6. Kenneth_Chow

Kenneth_Chow Staff Member Administrator Guide Rules Council Event Team Balance Team Maximum Supporter X

Forum and Ingame perms done. Welcome to the team!