• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: SilentVolts

1. Minecraft IGN: SilentVolts
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 15, Eastern Standard Time.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: One year.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I have past experience in being a staff member from other servers, and I enjoy helping others. My main reason for being a guide is so that new players on the server can fully understand everything about the server and not get confused and end up leaving, I want the server to stay populated, and helping new players is a great way to do that. Guiding is something that I have past experience with as well, as I've been a helper and a moderator on other servers. Lastly, I want players to feel welcomed into Herocraft, so I'd like to help them feel welcomed.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I feel that being a guide could not only enhance my Herocraft experience, but others as well.

Thanks for reading - SilentVolts

Last edited:

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
If you are still interested your Guide app is currently under review. You will be watched in-game to see how well you interact with players.
@SilentVolts

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I've seen you helping out in game and have been happy with what I've seen from you. Welcome to the guide team! I suggest you take a look at the guide handbook as soon as you have the chance. If you have an questions about your role as a guide don't hesitate to ask!

@Admins when you get a chance please give him the perms for the forums and in game. Thanks!