• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: judgedread540

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: judgedread540
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 16|UTC+00:00
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just over two years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I have decided to apply for guide because Kain said he needed more as well as that recently the duties have proctor have been reduced significantly and has lead to me spending a lot more time in game helping people out where ever I can so I may as well get the title to go with it :) Basically I have time, effort and a passion to making Herocraft even better than it already is with a more direct approach than the old proctor position.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm 16, just finished major exams, mostly intelligent, not completely insufferable I always want to find out something new. If you want to know anything else about me, go ahead and ask pfft
    EDIT: Found an app from two years ago
    http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/guide-app-judgedread540.20439/

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: judgedread540
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 16|UTC+00:00
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just over two years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I have decided to apply for guide because Kain said he needed more as well as that recently the duties have proctor have been reduced significantly and has lead to me spending a lot more time in game helping people out where ever I can so I may as well get the title to go with it :) Basically I have time, effort and a passion to making Herocraft even better than it already is with a more direct approach than the old proctor position.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm 16, just finished major exams, mostly intelligent, not completely insufferable I always want to find out something new. If you want to know anything else about me, go ahead and ask pfft
    EDIT: Found an app from two years ago
    http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/guide-app-judgedread540.20439/

I feel you'd make a great addition to the Guide team, welcome aboard.

@Xanipher