• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Eldrex

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Minecraft IGN:
My current in game name is IntoShadows (recently changed from Eldrex), although on previous maps I have gone by Icecreamwizard, WizardPlayz, Wyzards and Antares__.
Position applying for:
Guide
Age|Timezone:
I am thirteen years old, and I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I have played in the maps Aegis, Citadel, and Heavenswatch, and have overall played for about a year. There was several spans of time during each map where I was away for vacation, and there was a large portion of citadel where I didn't have access to a computer.
Why do you think you would be a good guide?:
I am currently a member of Herocraft`s wiki team and I am often exposed to many sources of information related to Herocraft gameplay. Due to this, and experience ingame, I am very knowledgeable about the server and can teach new players about most of the server's material. I am also very active on the server (about 12 hours a day during summer), and would be able to help players when others may not be online. A trait I possess that may be useful as a guide is patience. I am not afraid to clarify or answer something for someone several times, as a lot of the time I see players asking the same question repeatedly even if an answer has already been provided. I also really enjoy helping people, and I want to make Herocraft a more enjoyable server. I want to help expand herocraft, and I want to help create a brighter future for the server. I feel that this starts with more players enjoying themselves on Herocraft, and helping them understand how to successfully play on the server will help them accomplish this.​
Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I have Team speak, skype, a discord account, and I am very willing to talk in any of these when needed. :)

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Minecraft IGN:
My current in game name is IntoShadows (recently changed from Eldrex), although on previous maps I have gone by Icecreamwizard, WizardPlayz, Wyzards and Antares__.
Position applying for:
Guide
Age|Timezone:
I am thirteen years old, and I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I have played in the maps Aegis, Citadel, and Heavenswatch, and have overall played for about a year. There was several spans of time during each map where I was away for vacation, and there was a large portion of citadel where I didn't have access to a computer.
Why do you think you would be a good guide?:
I am currently a member of Herocraft`s wiki team and I am often exposed to many sources of information related to Herocraft gameplay. Due to this, and experience ingame, I am very knowledgeable about the server and can teach new players about most of the server's material. I am also very active on the server (about 12 hours a day during summer), and would be able to help players when others may not be online. A trait I possess that may be useful as a guide is patience. I am not afraid to clarify or answer something for someone several times, as a lot of the time I see players asking the same question repeatedly even if an answer has already been provided. I also really enjoy helping people, and I want to make Herocraft a more enjoyable server. I want to help expand herocraft, and I want to help create a brighter future for the server. I feel that this starts with more players enjoying themselves on Herocraft, and helping them understand how to successfully play on the server will help them accomplish this.​
Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I have Team speak, skype, a discord account, and I am very willing to talk in any of these when needed. :)

We've discussed your application and decided to give you a shot.

Please be sure to read up in the Guide Handbook under "The Lists" section of the forums. Also, changing forum name to reflect IGN.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
We've discussed your application and decided to give you a shot.

Please be sure to read up in the Guide Handbook under "The Lists" section of the forums. Also, changing forum name to reflect IGN.
Thanks Tim. :)