• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Barbas0l

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Barbas0l's Guide Application
  1. Minecraft IGN: Barbas0l
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 26 | I play late CST 10pm-4am generally.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I think this May makes it 5 years!
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I feel like an unofficial guide already. I'm constantly trying to educate and empower new players with information and advice to make their stay here at Herocraft a successful and enjoyable experience. Over the past few years I have become rather knowledgeable about Herocraft and it's community, and I can bring a seasoned perspective to the Guide team. I'm constantly trying to help new and older players in any way possible. Herocraft has taken a special place in my gaming career, and I'd like to help others enjoy it in any way possible. The staff here does a great job, and I would like to help support them and the server as it moves forward.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've worked in many management positions IRL, and I'm always trying to to make work enjoyable. I have a knack for relating to people and conveying information in a way they can grasp. I've been a trainer at many stops in my professional career, and instructing people in one of my favorite past times already comes natural. My work schedule has me playing at very odd hours, and I think this would be an added benefit of having a veteran NA player on to answer questions at odd hours. I am generally on HC a few hours ever day (barring vacations/emergencies). Thank you for your consideration.