• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Agentjwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentjwall

Godly
1. Minecraft IGN: agentjwall

2. Position applying for: Guide

3. Age|Timezone: 19 | CST

4. How long have I been on Herocraft?: Approximately 10 months

5. Why I would make a good guide: As a guide my duty is to teach new players about the server as well as Assist the mods and admins in any ways necessary. Both of these I believe I am more than competent enough to carry out.

As I stated above I've been playing on the server for about 10 months. This has given me more then enough time to lean all the nuances about the server and its various mods. To complement this I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now and have stayed up to date with the ever changing updates (In fact, it has been my in-depth knowledge on Minecraft that allowed me to be on the Minecon Architecture Panel). Between my time playing on Herocraft and minecraft in general, I know enough to answer almost any question a player might have. I'm also the 'unofficial Tour Guide' of Lorien. Whenever a new player joins Lorien I'm the one who gets them set up in town and teach them how things work.

In terms of helping the staff, I'm very neutral player. I'm slow to anger, and never stake sides in an argument. Instead I always ask for the viewpoints of each party involved and base my judgements off of that collective knowledge. I play herocraft everyday and usually in a casual, laid-back manner. Because of my play-style, I'm always able and willing to drop what I'm doing and help with whatever needs to be done. I've also been a mod/admin on several servers in the past so I have prior experience using the tools as well as dealing with 'bad elements' within the community.

6. Additional info: I'm a very friendly person and am exceedingly patient with people who others would consider "too derpy" or "too annoying" for others to handle, allowing me to help people when others won't. But despite my peaceful demeanor, I aways value justice over forgiveness, never letting my personality get in the way of doing my job. To conclude I'd like to apologize for the long post; I guess you could call me the 'scholarly type' so all of my writing tends to look like an essay...

Thank you for your time,
J Wall

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello!
I'm happy to say that as a Senior Guide I've suggested that you be promoted to Guide. You've more patience then anyone I know, you're level headed, and willing to spend time helping those who need it, not only in game but on the forums as well. I think you'll make a great Guide.
@Brutalacerate
@Kainzo

Status
Not open for further replies.