• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Grief/Abuse report

xero11213

TNT
Hello, as the petition command is temporarily unavailable, I figured this was the best place to go about it. I apologize if this isn't in the right forum, but I didn't see a more fitting one.

Recently while playing on Herocraft, I was griefed and abused by a few users, who then proceeded to harass me on the server. Obviously such users should not be allowed access to the server, as all they do is cause problems. Their names are:

LittleBilly, for extreme harassment and moderate griefing (including calling me "fag" and "fagget", and destroying crops)
sgrrsh26, for mild griefing
Superfly16, for harassment and moderate griefing (including telling others to shut up and destroying portions of my house).

I know it's not my place to pass judgement on other users, but I would feel much more comfortable if these users were dealt with in some way.

Thanks for the consideration,
-xero

linkus89

Air
I completely agree with Xero. The entire basis of this game is to create and commune, not destroy and belittle. People like that need to be taught a lesson.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
If this was on the temporary server, there wasn't a whitelist up and those people will not be on the normal server. Thank you for telling us, we will blacklist those people and will not be whitelisted. We don't want those kind of people on our server. Thank you.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah we've been dealing with ALOT of dicks and tools on the temporary server, but as Apher said there was no whitelist, so as usual the lowlifes and douchebags had access to it.

Don't worry overmuch about it, those people have shown their colors, and I for one like having no whitelist on a temp map, it lets us root out more douchebags for the blacklist all at once. (I banned 4 people myself last time we had a temp map for senseless griefing and harassment)