• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GreyP's ban

Firstly I would like to say thank you to Apherdite for being active in this case and that I have read GreyP's appeal to be unbanned.

I'm not going to argue over the details of his story but would just like to give a quick and simplified insight into the matter:
A raiding party of about 5 players (mostly from the combined Kingdom of Blasphemy I believe,) came to attack our starting up town, Vault 101. Our entrance had been sealed prior to their arrival and protected so there was no way they could get in without having to dig more than 2 blocks. I eventually left the vault through a back tunnel which I sealed behind me and was killed. I /home'd back to find that they had made their way into the vault (a feat impossible without griefing about a dozen blocks.) before they killed me again.

I understand it's their right to attack and harass us, however they crossed the line by entering our settlement.

However, we're not petty or ones to hold a grudge, So I would like to request that GreyP's ban be eventually revoked. I just hope that the action that was taken here can serve as a warning to others in future.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but I was unable to reply directly in GreyP's topic.)