• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Gladiator Weapons

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Basically, when using one of the gladiator weapons, attack delay is ignored and fulldamage is applied even when spam clicking. You can imagine how problematic this can be when left clicks are balanced around the delay bringing down your dps.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Basically, when using one of the gladiator weapons, attack delay is ignored and fulldamage is applied even when spam clicking. You can imagine how problematic this can be when left clicks are balanced around the delay bringing down your dps.
@Kainzo @Admins this is a huge issue

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Which one?

Arcan1x

Soulsand
I've seen this as well, it's not just gladiators weapons either. I believe it's with any custom weapons (the greataxes, scythes, etc.)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I've seen this as well, it's not just gladiators weapons either. I believe it's with any custom weapons (the greataxes, scythes, etc.)
@Kainzo Just tested it with other special weapons, the same thing is true.
We need to find a common denominator, whats the stats on each?

When did this start happening?

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7

No clue on the common denominator, however people apparently knew this from the start of the map and didn't report it.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3

I heard rumors dating all the way back to the start of the map, but hadn't confirmed it until recently. Also, I believe the common denominator is just that they are custom weapons, as normal enchanted weapons don't do this.