• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Getting sent in and out of Limbo

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Title says it all, I'm at the despair event when tons of those armor pieces spawned. They tend to cause DDos level lag, even with my particles down I end up lagging 7-8 minute behind the server
I.E.: I send a message, it shows up 2-8 minutes later.

Now I've been in the process of catching up for some time now, and I was sent to limbo then back over and over.

It went away, but still the despair boss were multiple armor pieces are summoned breaks my toaster.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
client side
I figure, but let me state I had the same issue with the old mythic mobs last map UNTIL they reduced the amount of particles that they had. By doing so, it was no longer an issue. I am fairly sure I am not the only one who can't handle 6-7 of the despair's armor pieces particle spamming.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I figure, but let me state I had the same issue with the old mythic mobs last map UNTIL they reduced the amount of particles that they had. By doing so, it was no longer an issue. I am fairly sure I am not the only one who can't handle 6-7 of the despair's armor pieces particle spamming.
I suggest setting particles down to min or non-existent. Several of these bosses will have super high particles and that's due to various people working on it.

We may be able to tone "some" down but if your getting booted due to packets incoming, you'll have to resolve that on your end by beefing up your router/connection

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I suggest setting particles down to min or non-existent. Several of these bosses will have super high particles and that's due to various people working on it.

We may be able to tone "some" down but if your getting booted due to packets incoming, you'll have to resolve that on your end by beefing up your router/connection
Yes, I understand. Usually I turn it down to minimal for the actual boss fights but the issue still persisted. Considering a mod that could fully remove particles for these fights, although that isn't ideal.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yes, I understand. Usually I turn it down to minimal for the actual boss fights but the issue still persisted. Considering a mod that could fully remove particles for these fights, although that isn't ideal.
Doubt it will work, if its the packet issue

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Doubt it will work, if its the packet issue
Hmm, maybe you're right.

The other issue is that when this happens I get forced in and out of limbo, but I can't actually escape it. Nocheat seems to kick me whenever I'm far enough behind.