• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Future Suggestions by moi.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Yeah. I'm totally going to make this thread. You can't do anything about it. Well, I guess the mods and over could do something about this. I hope they wont. Uhm. Let's get started on this shit, then!
Name: Blitz Storm
Class: Ninja?
Level: ?
Cost: ?
Reagent: ?
Damage: Half weapon
Desc: You swing your weapon so fast through the air that you teleport behind your target and deal ½ weapon damage.
Range: 5
Name: Swarmed Race? Inspired Speed?
Class: ?
Level: ?
Cost: ?
Reagent: ?
Damage: Relatively low, perhaps only 1.
Desc: For each target you hit, your mobility increases a step. (Adds some speed per monster/player damaged)
Range: AoE (Radius 1 or 2)
Name: Colorful Shepherd?
Class: Farmer
Level: 60
Cost: 50 Mana
Reagent: Specific Color Dye
Damage: None
Desc: Used like this "/skill ColorfulShepherd <dye or value 1-16(needs the dye for it)>"
All the sheep you spawn spawn with the color of choice. Use /skill colorfulshepherd to reset your color value.
More shall be added.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Code:
Name: Stance of the Viper
Level: 55
Class: Disciple
Toggle: Yes
CD: 10 seconds
Description: You enter the stance of the viper, which makes you poison with each skill.
As in, for example, Smite. Smite deals 100ish damage. With this stance that would change to become a DoT, though it would still be 100ish damage total. Thoughts? :p

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Code:
Name: Stance of the Viper
Level: 55
Class: Disciple
Toggle: Yes
CD: 10 seconds
Description: You enter the stance of the viper, which makes you poison with each skill.
As in, for example, Smite. Smite deals 100ish damage. With this stance that would change to become a DoT, though it would still be 100ish damage total. Thoughts? :p
Chespin! Such awesomeness!!!