• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FrozenAshes_'s Application

FrozenAshes_

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: FrozenAshes_
  2. Location & Age: Canada NB, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): mc.r0ckstar.com (Reason available upon request.)
  4. Referral(s): Sniped105, Azsuren
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have heard about Herocraft from friends and I have also watched videos on YouTube about it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted to play on Herocraft because I am looking very forward to the Heroes plugin I have heard so much about. I plan to join and stay with a town for a long time and try to do my best to help them. I try to be as nice and polite to people as I can. I am also very excited to meet/fight alongside new people.
  9. Additional Info: My hobbies are Creating YouTube videos, Sports and Video Games. My favourite sports are Badminton, BasketBall, and Soccer. For my favourite video games I enjoy playing Minecraft, Call of Duty and Most Nintendo related games.

FrozenAshes_

Legacy Supporter 3
One of my close friends had been accused of using a "X-Ray" hack. He was new to Minecraft and was confused what this meant. My other friend told him exactly that and a "Mod in Training" Muted him. I tried to stick up for them both but then they refused to believe what I had to say. I had gotten frustrated and said "You can ban me I don't care." I realize now that there was a better way to handle the situation and I could have acted a little more maturely about it.