• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fly's Bullshit Gmute

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: hipposarefish

Muted by: @(name) @Kainzo

Time of mute: Approx. 5:00 CST Yesterday

Server/Channel: Gmute

Reason for mute: Calling kainzo a racist inconsiderate fuck

Your story: Soooo lets get into it. Kainzo said something about adding a title somewhere along the lines of "KoolKidzKlub". Obviously poking at the KKK. Which 110% deserved the reaction he got from me. I'm not hiding the fact that I said "Fuck you, you racist inconsiderate fuck". But you must honestly be joking if you think that title is okay. It relates to the "TheRapist" title which kainzo also thinks is just HILLLLLARIOUS.

About 3500 Americans were murdered during that time, and thousands others were harassed, beaten, forced to leave their homes, and publicly humiliated. And mocking that with a title which clearly means KKK is not right. And for calling kainzo out on this he gmutes me and then goes on to say in o "now then, where were we" as if it didn't even happen.

I'm not apologizing for my actions. I just want to know when I will be umuted, if ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.