• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Flyro2000's application

Flyro2000

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. Minecraft In-game name: flyro2000
  2. Location & Age: 12(had to put in 20 to get on) Pontefract, England
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, on a hungergames server when i used x-ray mod to find iron. I regret this and I've never used the mod ever again, not even offline.
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Via The top ten server list
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:i agree to this, but I'll probably use Optifine, but i don't use it to turn of rain or anything.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I'm a good community member, I don't moan when i die, I can build some pretty cool stuff
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCF9
  10. Additional Info: I have used the X-ray mod before, but I Regret all that entirely, not becuase i got banned, but becuase it tarnished my reputation.
Posted on 11/11/2012

TimTim209

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: flyro2000
  2. Location & Age: 12(had to put in 20 to get on) Pontefract, England
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, on a hungergames server when i used x-ray mod to find iron. I regret this and I've never used the mod ever again, not even offline.
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Via The top ten server list
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:i agree to this, but I'll probably use Optifine, but i don't use it to turn of rain or anything.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I'm a good community member, I don't moan when i die, I can build some pretty cool stuff
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCF9
  10. Additional Info: I have used the X-ray mod before, but I Regret all that entirely, not becuase i got banned, but becuase it tarnished my reputation.
Posted on 11/11/2012

~~~REVIEWING~~~

TimTim209

Iron
Flyro2000 Hi there. You are too young to be whitelisted per our ToS and the law COPPA. I encourage you to play via our greylist and reapply when you are the proper age. Application denied.