• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Fire Blast damage -never- displays on mobs until updated

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
As the title says, I tested it and others know about it as well. I don't see it reported in here so I figured I'd throw it out.

Essentially, when you use the spell fire blast the 150 damage is done to the mob but the mobs health does not reflect the damage, ever. The damage is not taken out of its health until another tick of damage is done, such as with the fire from fireball or a punch or any other skill. As soon as it is damaged again the health updates properly and takes out the 150 damage.

The damage IS done, its just an issue with the health displaying plugin/mod/whatever. If the mob is almost dead and hit it will still die, its just an issue with if fire blast isn't the last hit.

Not too big of an issue but it can be decently annoying when you are using fire blast all the time to level as a caster or mage class with fire blast.

PoisonEdge

Legacy Supporter 3
Happens to me too with Smite on the Healer.. Only it doesn't show the health of the mob properly, it just kills the mob if its health is below 100HP.. so, like my mobs die at like 60HP, or 40HP.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea I noticed it with my necromancer as well now. The drainsoul spell is doing the same thing. I am not sure how new the mob health plugin/mod/whatever is but I guess it still has a good number is issues to work out with all the different skills.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The mob health is buggy with on-target skills like fireblast, it does proper damage but doesn't display it.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I seemed to notice this not just on skills, but with all damage.