• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FaZeAlpine's Proctor Application

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Minecraft IGN: FaZeAlpine
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 | EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 and half years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Despite what many people think, I'm extremely knowledgeable about the chat rules, the responsibilities of a proctor, and the process of muting someone. I understand the specific of the chat rules, as well as any loopholes. I am able to differentiate between what should clearly be mutable, and what is simply light-hearted and fun. I'd also introduce a less "by the books" proctor style but more of a "reaching out - relateable" proctor style, to keep chats appropriate, less toxic, while still keeping the sense of community, friendship, and just overall enjoyment.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm extremely active, and there have been countless times where I've witnessed people spamming while no staff members are on. It bothers me that, a simple ./mute on my part would be all it takes to keep everyone from having to do /ignore until a staff member gets on, but unfortunately until now I wouldn't be able to carry out righteous and highly needed mutes towards advertise spammers, etc.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: FaZeAlpine
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 | EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 and half years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Despite what many people think, I'm extremely knowledgeable about the chat rules, the responsibilities of a proctor, and the process of muting someone. I understand the specific of the chat rules, as well as any loopholes. I am able to differentiate between what should clearly be mutable, and what is simply light-hearted and fun. I'd also introduce a less "by the books" proctor style but more of a "reaching out - relateable" proctor style, to keep chats appropriate, less toxic, while still keeping the sense of community, friendship, and just overall enjoyment.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm extremely active, and there have been countless times where I've witnessed people spamming while no staff members are on. It bothers me that, a simple ./mute on my part would be all it takes to keep everyone from having to do /ignore until a staff member gets on, but unfortunately until now I wouldn't be able to carry out righteous and highly needed mutes towards advertise spammers, etc.

Accepted, welcome to the team!

We've already discussed some changes in you I'd like to see in a private message. Don't disappoint me!