• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FaZeAlpine's GMute Appeal

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: FaZeAlpine
Muted by: @Kainzo
Time of mute: Jan 3, 2016
Server/Channel: GMute on Live
Reason for mute: Unspecified.
Your story: I'm assuming the mute was about me rambling about PVP and how its kind of in the slumps right now. I in turn realized my mistake and created a proper suggestion thread addressing the problem. I understand that I can get carried away about and rant about what I'm passionate about in o chat from time to time. I'm the type of person that calls out things that I find just stupid and I know it has landed me in trouble this time. I'm looking to be unGmuted and I will look to provide useful, constructive criticism and suggestions regarding things on the server in forum posts and threads, instead of ranting in o chat. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance that I've caused.

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
Thanks for the update Zel.

I'm just wondering if I could get that time shortened for good behaivour.

I feel as though the mute was justifiable but still somewhat harsh for what I said, which was "We need that raiding system". (Not in any way negative or disrespectful merely just a cheerful solution to my banter which I stopped already before I said ^. And I mean the raiding system did end up being implemented.)

The mute heavily restricts me during PVP with party chat, when talking to nation, town members, as well as trying to help newer players that have questions. Its quite annoying and hard to manage 4-5 conversations using pms.