• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Farroes' Ban

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:Farroes
Banned by?:Kainzo
Time of ban:10:00 Apirl 25
Reason for ban: Exploiting.
Your story: I feel I should be made an example of. It doesn't matter how long a player has

been a member of the server they deserve to be punished. What I did was completely
unacceptable. I knew what I was doing, and I knew it was wrong. I have been playing here
longer then 90% of the players, I should be setting an example not doing stupid stuff like
this. I would like to request a 2 month ban instead of the period of time that was given to me.
To all the staff, I am deeply sorry for my betrayal of your trust, you all do a ton for the server
and shouldn't have to deal with stupidity like this. Once again, my deepest regrets.
Farroes

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Farroes
Levels have been wiped.
Coin has been removed.
LWC's have been destroyed (With items)
Titles have been revoked
Staff positions have been nullified.
Your ban will be extended from 1 week to 1 month.

We have reduced your sentence from perm ban to 1 month (+ other things) because you were fully compliant on explaining the exploit.