• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
As he sat at the bar he listened to the chatter flowing about the room. Gossip mostly, sightings of the outlaws that ambush from the trees in the north, rumors of an old power that was cast down in the past rising again, and rumblings about the new land that would soon be opened up for settlement. None of it interested him. This world had grown boring.

“That’s it then,” he murmured to himself. He rose from the bar and headed out into the streets. He could have taken the direct main road straight to the docks, but he ambled down a meandering side path through the depths of the city. The streets were lined with massive structures and many differently styled buildings, none of them caught his eye. This city was the same as the many other cities that covered the realm. Each person builds their own thing, every structure is different, and there is no unity among them. Without unity good communities are scarce.

After a very long trudge he arrived at his destination. A small ship docked at the cities airship port. The small ship rocked as he stepped aboard. After casting off the docking ropes he set off toward his true vessel.

His ship was the largest these lands had ever known and he was proud of it. As the small docking boat landed within the main hangar he let out a long sigh. The whole of the ship was empty. All of the crew men were on shore in the taverns most likely. He would not drag them with him, he decided, better that they stay and be happy as they are here.

He made his way to the ship’s deck and then up to the wheel. He slowly wiped his hand across the top of the large wooden steering mechanism, he and this ship had seen a lot in their time and it was time to move on and add more to their sights. He reached up and unhooked the golden brooch from his cloak. It was an old insignia from the ancient city where he became the captain of this ship. He placed the insignia in the center of the wheel and streams of light spread across its surface. The ship was awakened and awaited his orders.

Deep in the night the ship and the man left this world, never to return.

((good bye and have fun with your future adventures))

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
A man in a purple hood watched as the small craft rose to meet the larger. Hefting a few tomes in the crook of his arm, he thought little of it as he continued his trek across the countryside. Not half a mile down the road, the air was filled with a sudden hum, some unnatural sound that he quickly recognized. Throwing back his hood, the Loremaster glanced up, watching the large vessel begin its own ascent, turning every so slowly.

With a nod in the direction of the massive airship, Alator raised his hood and continued his journey. After a moment he paused, then placed his belongings on the ground and opened his personal journal. Noting the occurrence with an inked quill, he hand hovered over the text he wrote. Before cleaning the tip of his quill he made one more notation under the entry:

Farewell.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Goodbye, ruethian. You've become a great friend and shown me a lot about Herocraft. We are all sad to see you go, so please, stop in once in a while. As the great Loremaster Alator said, Farewell my friend.

GraRona

Portal
Why are you leaving Ruethian? You were always a great guy and I will never forget the days when I was the noob joining Ironpass and you were there to guide me.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm going to miss you man. Your a good guy and an even better friend. Good luck wherever you may go.
-Bryn

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
No words can describe my sadness. We've butted heads in the past, but you're always my bro, If you ever come looking around, look me up.

Brothers forever
-S

Status
Not open for further replies.