• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fallout 4

_phant0m_

TNT
So who's pumped for Fallout 4? I personally am interested greatly by it as it has voice dialogue from the main character. Here's the trailer for it if you haven't seen it yet.
Comes out on the 10th btw though you can predownload it if you preorder it on steam now.

TheManiac23

Legacy Supporter 9
Fallout 3 was crashing randomly and Fallout NV too. So ill wait till its much cheaper before buying so it doesnt hurt when it happens with this game too.

It looks pretty awesome. There are just so many games that are coming out/ just came out.

There's the new COD, Star Wars Battlefront, Halo 5, Fallout... So hard to choose.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Preordered it a while back. Just make sure you can run it. It's got some pretty demanding spec requirements.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
My PC can't handle like anything other than Smite and Minecraft so I can't get a PC version. I have an Xbox 360, but the game isn't coming out on that console. I guess I will continue my streak of never having played any fall out games. Time to sell my 360? :I

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Ahhh november why you gotta empty my bank account with ur surplus of games....

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Praying my spare laptop can run it, stupid macs being macs.
I'm so hyped for this game.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
My PC can't handle like anything other than Smite and Minecraft so I can't get a PC version. I have an Xbox 360, but the game isn't coming out on that console. I guess I will continue my streak of never having played any fall out games. Time to sell my 360? :I

Do NOT get an Xbox1. EVERYONE at my Walmart mean-mugged the cash register when he asked if anyone was there to buy the xbox1 version and I laughed at him infront of 30 people staring him down angrily and simply said, no one here has that piece of shit we're PC or PS4 bro. The shame is real.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
It looks pretty awesome. There are just so many games that are coming out/ just came out.

There's the new COD, Star Wars Battlefront, Halo 5, Fallout... So hard to choose.

Well if you go by metacritic that would be Fallout 4 > CoD > Halo5 > SWBF by score.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Laptop can't run it, I get to the scene where it's cold and people show up and then crash every time.

Well if you go by metacritic that would be Fallout 4 > CoD > Halo5 > SWBF by score.
Whaaaa?! COD placed well? That's surprising. And SWBF did poorly!? Oof, what shock. But yeah, I'll probably get Fallout after I finish Halo: Master Chief Collection. Then who knows what I'll get.

It always frustrated me that hardly any mainstream games come out over the summer, and then all the most anticipated ones come out within a month of each other!

_phant0m_

TNT
I'm a bit upset. I was so pumped to play fallout but when downloading it my internet crashed and did not work for the rest of the day. After getting my internet to work I then started downloading only to find it steam was making me re-download the whole thing.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I'm a bit upset. I was so pumped to play fallout but when downloading it my internet crashed and did not work for the rest of the day. After getting my internet to work I then started downloading only to find it steam was making me re-download the whole thing.

if it helps I went and bought it thinking it might not have to download as much since im on wifi, and nope. still had to download 25gigs on my computer, 25gigs on my brothers computer, 25gigs on my dads computer... sigh.