• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion EXP Rates

I've been playing on Herocraft for about a week now and I've been having a lot of fun building up my base with friends and exploring and figuring out how the server works. After we made our base, we decided to go out and start grinding up our first classes. So we grinded... and grinded. We had a party of 3 to 4 people in the tier 4 and 5 dungeons and so far, I estimate we've spent around 6 to 8 hours grinding. Yet I'm only level 24. Our highest leveled member is still only level 36. (He's played a little bit without me though)

I believe that the time it takes to master a class at the moment is a little absurd. A mastered class should be locked behind a grind, but not a grind this long, especially with 21 classes to play as.

Kainzo said that he aimed for a 21 hour grind, and thats too long. Especially when people have jobs/school. I think that time should be atleast halved. This would make the server a lot more forgiving for new players, and get players into the PvP content faster.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
I've been playing on Herocraft for about a week now and I've been having a lot of fun building up my base with friends and exploring and figuring out how the server works. After we made our base, we decided to go out and start grinding up our first classes. So we grinded... and grinded. We had a party of 3 to 4 people in the tier 4 and 5 dungeons and so far, I estimate we've spent around 6 to 8 hours grinding. Yet I'm only level 24. Our highest leveled member is still only level 36. (He's played a little bit without me though)

I believe that the time it takes to master a class at the moment is a little absurd. A mastered class should be locked behind a grind, but not a grind this long, especially with 21 classes to play as.

Kainzo said that he aimed for a 21 hour grind, and thats too long. Especially when people have jobs/school. I think that time should be atleast halved. This would make the server a lot more forgiving for new players, and get players into the PvP content faster.
Dude, go to T6, I maxed Barbarian alone in 3 hours of grinding total, you really just have to wait for boosts.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4

Haha enjoy having to wait for someone to fork out cash to make the leveling process feel less shit. It isn't changing and is the only focus point of Herocraft have fun!