• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event Team Application: Dafefman

1. Minecraft IGN: Dafefman

2. Position applying for: Event Team

3. Age/Timezone: 17/US EST

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft?: Joined about 2-3 years ago.

5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I think I would make a good event team member, because I am just a very creative person. I always can come up with something to do no matter the situation, and then I can see that idea through. I have some experience with throwing server-wide events on other servers, both sponsored by the server and unsponsored. More than anything else though, I genuinely enjoy helping other people enjoy their day.

6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc.?: I actually have a lot of both. I played on a tekkit server for a while when it was big and learned quite a bit, and now vanilla is like a breeze for redstone. I am unfamiliar with console block functions though (I am a very fast learner though if it is necessary). As for building I would say I am good. I think my Architect rank is a testament to that, but I am sure you can find someone better than me for fine detailing.

7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: I think my strongest skill is probably creativity. I am constantly coming up with random things to keep myself and others entertained.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I noticed you're starting to look through some apps @LordZelkova so I figured I would get in on the action and help revive the team! No hard feelings if this isn't accepted, but I figured I would throw my hat in the ring.

Last edited: