• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Enchantment Table Bug/Glitch

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
There appears to be a bug with the enchantment tables. I can not seem to get an enchant higher than 32 even though i am level 44. Also the Enchantment table sometimes eats the item you put in it saying "You are unable to enchant, You are not an Enchanter." @Kainzo Is the max enchantment allowed on the serer level 32? Every thing was working fine before the restart earlier.

Digger360

Obsidian
I get the "you are unable to enchant" message Periodicity as well, Nor does it return the item, Deleting it.

As for the level 32 thing, You placed your enchantment table horribly. Place bookshelves one Radius Away from the enchanter, A perfect box, Not that rectangular shit you got going on. (Having 3-4 Bookshelf layers with having the Enchantment table Suspended will not Increase the enchantment strength)

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
That Enchantment table is not mine that is the one in spawn, one of my town members said that it might just be out table so i went to spawn to try it there and it doesn't work on either table. The one in my town is set up the way you said in your post as has been for some time

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
I've gotten the "you are unable to enchant" message before. I just relogged and it worked fine/ Didn't eat item.