• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Enchanting an Apex of Time upgraded weapon

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
I was able to enchant an upgraded weapon when it was level 1, but at weapon enhancement level 4, when attempting to enchant it, it does not work, says "must be L30" and removes combat class levels from the enchanter attempting to enchant it (even when he is over L30 in both combat class levels as well as enchanter levels). I did not try getting my +2 and +3 levels enchanted, so I cannot speak to the success or failure at those levels.

Is this a bug, something wrong in the error text, or something else that needs to be done?

Thank you,

-yav

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
I was able to enchant an upgraded weapon when it was level 1, but at weapon enhancement level 4, when attempting to enchant it, it does not work, says "must be L30" and removes combat class levels from the enchanter attempting to enchant it (even when he is over L30 in both combat class levels as well as enchanter levels). I did not try getting my +2 and +3 levels enchanted, so I cannot speak to the success or failure at those levels.

Is this a bug, something wrong in the error text, or something else that needs to be done?

Thank you,

-yav
It depends on what enchants you were trying to place, and what level enchanter you are. The upgraded items enchant like normal items.