• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Elytra should be repairable by Blacksmith

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I believe Elytra should be repairable by blacksmith as a good emerald or even diamond sink. The wings run out extremely fast if they are not the 10k Unbreaking 10 Elytra in the shop then it will break in over 2 mins of fly time possibly a bit more. They could be repaired for 12 diamonds or 12 emeralds, but I do not think the amount should be any less because of the wings ability to fly, none the less they break very quick and it would be better for diamonds and emeralds to have a better purpose.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I believe Elytra should be repairable by blacksmith as a good emerald or even diamond sink. The wings run out extremely fast if they are not the 10k Unbreaking 10 Elytra in the shop then it will break in over 2 mins of fly time possibly a bit more. They could be repaired for 12 diamonds or 12 emeralds, but I do not think the amount should be any less because of the wings ability to fly, none the less they break very quick and it would be better for diamonds and emeralds to have a better purpose.

I don't think they should be repairable, the elytra currently on the shop is 10k because it's unbreakable and extremely OP for dragoon. The current Heros just isn't balanced around the use of elytra.

If it were I believe the repair cost should be an end crystal/end portal both which can only be bought on the store for 500-1000c

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm fine with that but I'm just thinking of a way to dispose of diamonds or emeralds as we have 0 use for them as well as medal of vengs =]

cat8898

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't think they should be repairable, the elytra currently on the shop is 10k because it's unbreakable and extremely OP for dragoon. The current Heros just isn't balanced around the use of elytra.

If it were I believe the repair cost should be an end crystal/end portal both which can only be bought on the store for 500-1000c
It's not like you can use them in combat. It wouldn't be a bad idea to be able to repair them.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
It's not like you can use them in combat. It wouldn't be a bad idea to be able to repair them.

It's very easy to get out of combat and equip them and fly away. On the other hand if you're in the air flying with them it's hard for someone to get you into combat

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
It's very easy to get out of combat and equip them and fly away. On the other hand if you're in the air flying with them it's hard for someone to get you into combat

you take fuck ton of fall dmg if you dont slow down when you fly to land so it comes with its negatives also in being that you have to take your chest piece off 2. As well as having to be on a high up surface to get a jump to glide

Last edited:

cat8898

Legacy Supporter 6
The only places where pvp tends to happen is in dungeons and at diamond castle. Such small spaces to run in you wont really get out of combat. I see this more as a cosmetic than a strategy myself, which is why I think they should be repairable.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
@Kainzo @Kenneth_Chow I'll list the pros and cons of the elytra being completely honest with how they are.

Pros:
Can fly away if you do escape from combat but as a dragoon if you escape combat you are out usually, but with these you can escape any out of combat situation.
You can get across the map very quickly.

Cons:
Have to take off chest piece
If you have full inventory these drop if you get in combat
If you die with these on you, you risk losing them to combat in general
When you take combat damage or fall damage these fall off.
If you don't slow down to land then you will take a lot of fall damage possibly even killing yourself.

Side Note: I don't even want them for combat I just wanna be able to use them to fly, but they run out very quickly

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@Kainzo @Kenneth_Chow I'll list the pros and cons of the elytra being completely honest with how they are.

Pros:
Can fly away if you do escape from combat but as a dragoon if you escape combat you are out usually, but with these you can escape any out of combat situation.
You can get across the map very quickly.

Cons:
Have to take off chest piece
If you have full inventory these drop if you get in combat
If you die with these on you, you risk losing them to combat in general
When you take combat damage or fall damage these fall off.
If you don't slow down to land then you will take a lot of fall damage possibly even killing yourself.

Side Note: I don't even want them for combat I just wanna be able to use them to fly, but they run out very quickly

I'm fine with them being repairable with a cost of a 500-1k items sold in the shop, however I wish they were more balanced around Heros first