• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Elderscrolls online guild

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
Will DH have a guild in elderscrolls online? The guild systems pretty cool and dh seems like the perfect fit.

Last edited:

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
I already preordered the imperial edition. I might be making a clan of my own i think you can join more than one.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
eh played both the recent beta weekends, not particularly interested in the game. Can't really get into it and got bored pretty quickly even playing with friends. Enjoyed Wildstar more than I did this but even then I started to find myself bored after a little while.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
My guild will be named Champions of the Queen. It will be a pvp pve guild. All i have todo is to make the website. I have everything set up just need to get things done. Post here if you are intrested. i also have a leadership position open if anyone is intrested.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Anyone bitching about the Beta needs to sit down and forget they played it, the release, while being a bit buggy (But lets be honest, what Bethesda game is not?) is fantastic. I'm attempting to record videos of the awesomeness, but at this current time I'm unable to get my recording software to work right.

More on topic: I'm running a Melonmancy guild branch on The Daggerfall Covenant. If you want to join up just whisper me or Torm in game (@victim130 or @Tormentro)

If we are offline, you can always add us or even message us on our forums: www.melonmancy.net. If you PM me here, I may take a bit longer to reply.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Anyone bitching about the Beta needs to sit down and forget they played it, the release, while being a bit buggy (But lets be honest, what Bethesda game is not?) is fantastic. I'm attempting to record videos of the awesomeness, but at this current time I'm unable to get my recording software to work right.

More on topic: I'm running a Melonmancy guild branch on The Daggerfall Covenant. If you want to join up just whisper me or Torm in game (@victim130 or @Tormentro)

If we are offline, you can always add us or even message us on our forums: www.melonmancy.net. If you PM me here, I may take a bit longer to reply.
Victim you may be correct but a beta test less than 2 weeks before release is never going to have any major changes to the core gameplay. I'm not complaining about bugs or anything of the sort, more the core of the game which the developers will not be changing less than 2 weeks before release and saying that my opinion is wrong because I played a beta version is idiotic. I'm not trying to cause offence by this post but it truly is.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Victim you may be correct but a beta test less than 2 weeks before release is never going to have any major changes to the core gameplay. I'm not complaining about bugs or anything of the sort, more the core of the game which the developers will not be changing less than 2 weeks before release and saying that my opinion is wrong because I played a beta version is idiotic. I'm not trying to cause offence by this post but it truly is.
I didn't mean to be rude either, I was just tired haha, I should have chosen better words to describe what I wanted to say.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Have you played it since it came out? Or did you only play the beta?

I was quite surprised at the differences.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, still issues, like players getting to Lvl 50 - Vet 2 in 26 hours.... (Not me obviously) but 90% of the issues I found in the beta were resolved.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I didn't mean to be rude either, I was just tired haha, I should have chosen better words to describe what I wanted to say.
No I took no offence but your response just seemed stupid to me =P
Idk if you guys think it's changed majorly I might take a look but most of the questing etc seemed horribly generic and the writing didn't seem that compelling. The combat mechanics felt pretty generic as well and idk just started to feel just like every other MMO after a while.