• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dungeon Graveyards

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
With the new spread out dungeons, it can take a lot of time(+money for non donators) to get back to the dungeon, and I would like to suggest changing the graveyard placement, to either the closet graveyard to the dungeons "portal" on survival, or just creating a graveyard at the beginning of each dungeon.

Currently when you die in the Dark Palace, you spawn in the Ivory Cities entrance, which you then either have to run through naked, or you take the Ivory Cities exit portal, run to the Herogate and then run back through spawn to the Dark Palace's portal.

It's not an end of the world type of problem, but just quickly changing around the graveyards to make more sense to the dungeons would be a good QOL feature imo.

@Kainzo

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Perhaps this has been fixed?

I tested 4 dungeons - including Dark Palace - and after each death I respawned at the entry of the same dungeon.

(Did I miss something?)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
With the new spread out dungeons, it can take a lot of time(+money for non donators) to get back to the dungeon, and I would like to suggest changing the graveyard placement, to either the closet graveyard to the dungeons "portal" on survival, or just creating a graveyard at the beginning of each dungeon.

Currently when you die in the Dark Palace, you spawn in the Ivory Cities entrance, which you then either have to run through naked, or you take the Ivory Cities exit portal, run to the Herogate and then run back through spawn to the Dark Palace's portal.

It's not an end of the world type of problem, but just quickly changing around the graveyards to make more sense to the dungeons would be a good QOL feature imo.

@Kainzo
There should already be a gy at each, please petition ones that do not have graveyard respawns.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
There should already be a gy at each, please petition ones that do not have graveyard respawns.
By graveyard, do you mean just respawning at the start of the dungeon? Not an actual built structure?

As I said, I tested 5 last night - yes, much death @Eldrylars - and they all respawned you at the beginning of the dungeon.

This included Dark Palace.