• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug DTP Top Kills

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
It seems the numbers in "/dtp top kills" are off. According to how many kills I have verses the top 8, I should be ranked number 4, but I do not even show up on the list, so I am sure everyone else on this list has a lot more kills then its showing as well.

6NHy1.png

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It seems the numbers in "/dtp top kills" are off. According to how many kills I have verses the top 8, I should be ranked number 4, but I do not even show up on the list, so I am sure everyone else on this list has a lot more kills then its showing as well.

6NHy1.png
I think this may be a bug in how we calculate it - tons of issues :p

B

Bingy1218

Farriers I hav 665 but it's because the kills was implemented late and so previous kills do not count towards it such as nearly half my kills and however I do also find that sometimes when I duel and kill someone it doesn't add to the count why?

B

Bingy1218

No i can clearly kill people with a weapon and it sometimes wont show up and add to my dtp top kills

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I have 550 kills and It says I have 255 as you can see, and I've always been a melee class, so it's not related to dying by fire or other stuff.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
My kill count is also buggy, when i do /Dtp kills i will see 99 kills then i go trough the /dtp top kills and when i find other people with 99 and 98, i can't find myself.