• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dread Aura

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I think there needs to be a change to dread aura. I don't have a problem with the 150 mana to activate, but the 25 per tick is a bit high. I think it needs to be reduced to a reasonable amount. That is open for discussion. But 25 makes it completely useless. I never used the skill, as is sucks down mana, while not providing an even trade off.

911FashionPolice

Glowstone
I think there needs to be a change to dread aura. I don't have a problem with the 150 mana to activate, but the 25 per tick is a bit high. I think it needs to be reduced to a reasonable amount. That is open for discussion. But 25 makes it completely useless. I never used the skill, as is sucks down mana, while not providing an even trade off.
yes dreadaura has been complete dogshit for a couple maps now

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
For the love of god this skill is terrible. SK is already lacking. Buff this please. Increase health gain, or decrease mana, or both. Not worth. Costs 175 mana to gain 5 hp........according to the skill description.