• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragonifyify's application for whitelist.

1. Minecraft In-game name: dragonifyify
  2. Location & Age: im 17 and come from richmond in the county of north yorkshire, UK
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): yes, but only as a pratical joke from a friend.
  4. Referral(s): 98joshmk
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:from my awesome cousin 98joshmk
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes, of course, it look great so i decided to vote, i like the pet idea by the way :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: of course
  8. Reason you should be accepted:i should be accepted as im a generally fun guy, im also a talented builder
    .. here are some screenies of my builds, on my new adventure map i did these single handed.
    2012-10-15_20.30.35.png2012-10-16_22.31.56.png2012-10-20_13.11.27.png
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): hcd11
  10. Additional Info:i am really excited aboiut this server and optimistic about how this server is. as a hobby i do parquor, and i also enjoy a spot of halo and assassins creed, im not easy to anger, and i am a happy person, i like to help people also, i am a moderator on legacycraft, and fantasycraft im a coowner, and im often described as the most helpful person they have met, obviously at first i collect for myself, then when i can help, i will.
thanks for your time
dragonifyify

TimTim209

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: dragonifyify
  2. Location & Age: im 17 and come from richmond in the county of north yorkshire, UK
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): yes, but only as a pratical joke from a friend.
  4. Referral(s): 98joshmk
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:from my awesome cousin 98joshmk
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes, of course, it look great so i decided to vote, i like the pet idea by the way :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: of course
  8. Reason you should be accepted:i should be accepted as im a generally fun guy, im also a talented builder
    .. here are some screenies of my builds, on my new adventure map i did these single handed.
    View attachment 5146View attachment 5147View attachment 5148
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): hcd11
  10. Additional Info:i am really excited aboiut this server and optimistic about how this server is. as a hobby i do parquor, and i also enjoy a spot of halo and assassins creed, im not easy to anger, and i am a happy person, i like to help people also, i am a moderator on legacycraft, and fantasycraft im a coowner, and im often described as the most helpful person they have met, obviously at first i collect for myself, then when i can help, i will.
thanks for your time

dragonifyify
~~~REVIEWING~~~

TimTim209

Iron
dragonifyfiy It appears your {Special Key} is incorrect, could you please correct this, as I cannot review your application before this is done correctly.

Also, you left out your ban on: "Don't Drop the Soap! | Prison Server". Would you elaborate on this ban please?