• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Does anyone else think this is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinder745

Obsidian
I dont think this is how Herocraft wants to be represented

2012-08-03_23-10-07-png.4286

Attachments

• 2012-08-03_23.10.07.png
    2012-08-03_23.10.07.png
    543.1 KB · Views: 103

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
...this is not a "democracy server" This is a dictator way of government. Admins are the boss. They can do whatever they want. It is not a "public" server giving us guidelines of what the staff has to do. Admin is the highest rank, and as that they can make the server as they want it. If you dont like the way they make it, then leave the server. I am NOT saying that the owner or any of the staff want to know what you think, but I dont believe this was made in the proper format of showing the staff what you would like to change. In all honesty, if you dont like it, leave.

(Please don't make this a hater thread/please reformat they way you posted this.)

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
...this is not a "democracy server" This is a dictator way of government. Admins are the boss. They can do whatever they want. It is not a "public" server giving us guidelines of what the staff has to do. Admin is the highest rank, and as that they can make the server as they want it. If you dont like the way they make it, then leave the server. I am NOT saying that the owner or any of the staff want to know what you think, but I dont believe this was made in the proper format of showing the staff what you would like to change. In all honesty, if you dont like it, leave.

(Please don't make this a hater thread/please reformat they way you posted this.)
Yes the admins can do what they want but please. That is very racist and if i said that I could get a ban. This is a serious thing.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Hahahah you guys are making a big ass fuss about nothing The internet is the internet. Sure some people might feel offended, But lets get 2 things straight, 1) Being the internet, People say stupid things. Live with it. 2) You don't know Xani IRL So you have no right to judge her, On something I find comical that you even bring up. I dont really care what she said and how it may have offended some people, because its the internet, Where almost Anything can be said/Done. You disagree? We have all been trolls on the internet once or twice, No one cares about intelligent or moral feedback, Cuz hey, Wake up, its the internet.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Granted, we as staff try to stay away from the grey areas of religion / politics / race / creed, but if you come to the internet looking to be offended you surely will be.

This was taken out of context and was a joke. Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.