• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Disciple Armor Weight/Quivering Palm

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I didn't see this anywhere in the patch notes, so I can only assume this is a bug. For disciple, Pre-patch I had 23 endurance, allowing for 40 armor weight. post-patch I still have 23 endurance, however it only allows for 37.25 armor weight.

Also, Quivering Palm is still bugged. Not giving the extra dmg buff really hurts the class with the recent reduction in healing/abilities.
Please fix to re-balance the class.

@Kainzo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I didn't see this anywhere in the patch notes, so I can only assume this is a bug. For disciple, Pre-patch I had 23 endurance, allowing for 40 armor weight. post-patch I still have 23 endurance, however it only allows for 37.25 armor weight.

Also, Quivering Palm is still bugged. Not giving the extra dmg buff really hurts the class with the recent reduction in healing/abilities.
Please fix to re-balance the class.

@Kainzo
Some notes weren't updated because implementors didn't mark the changes (But they were thoroughly)...

@Coders - anyone wanna take a look why the extra %?

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Intended change that wasn't recorded.
Can I ask why disciple was targeted with such harshness in "nerfs" I play the class as most of you know, and didn't feel it was so OP that such a drastic change was needed. You effectively decreased armor weight, healing ability, and mana management, while a skill is still non-functional (QP), and dmg is not too high. Fewer people are playing disciple as it stands. A lot of people play disciple and quickly switch out because they can't figure out how to play the class as some of the top disciples do. It was no where near as op to require sure a change. A 50% increase in cd for meditate?? A 36% increase in cd for chakra. Removal of an interrupt. And only "buff" if you can call it that, was ability to heal twice as fast with FOJ. I think to compensate some of these things, increase mana pool, and increase healing to renewal. Possibly increase base dmg or increase dmg to skills like ironfist or forcepush (due to lack of interrupt) I know this isn't the tread for this, but please consider these things.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Can I ask why disciple was targeted with such harshness in "nerfs" I play the class as most of you know, and didn't feel it was so OP that such a drastic change was needed. You effectively decreased armor weight, healing ability, and mana management, while a skill is still non-functional (QP), and dmg is not too high. Fewer people are playing disciple as it stands. A lot of people play disciple and quickly switch out because they can't figure out how to play the class as some of the top disciples do. It was no where near as op to require sure a change. A 50% increase in cd for meditate?? A 36% increase in cd for chakra. Removal of an interrupt. And only "buff" if you can call it that, was ability to heal twice as fast with FOJ. I think to compensate some of these things, increase mana pool, and increase healing to renewal. Possibly increase base dmg or increase dmg to skills like ironfist or forcepush (due to lack of interrupt) I know this isn't the tread for this, but please consider these things.
It was Kainzo's decision to nerf disciple's armor weight. The rest where just for the fact that Disciple had practically infinite sustain.