• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Demonishboy's Proctor Application

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: Demonishboy
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 21| Eastern Standard Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: sense 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Well proctor has changed a lot sense i was one back in to 2013 (I remember having to go through applications to get people whitelisted, some of the people i whitelisted I actually play with now :D) I heared they are more of a trial mod now, with there channel mutes and such... so i thought i would throw in an application to become one again.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Didn't know if I needed to apply for Proctor again to be qualified for mod so i put one in.... Also sense then I have owned and worked on a few servers either Moderating the server or doing backside work configuring plugins, making the server bug free and fun to play. Also working on learning how to create plugins and skills for heroes havent gotten to far into it yet tho! Would like to know they type of positions I would be qualified for I'm not confident enough to try for coder due to the lack of java knowledge, pretty sure could do balance tho...