• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Decreasing Severity of Level Spread: Casters

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
Hey everyone, this thread will be reducing the severity of level spread, by given all attributes at level 1, and having only the default gains per level apply as you level up. This will give you more base stats and give you more damage with skills from the get go, allowing there to be less of a power difference between levels.

This thread will focus on Casters, and I will start with beguiler as a template.

0str 20con 1agi 12end 35int 20wis 15cha
is the build that I use when I play beguiler, and I feel that it's the best build in it's current state.
This build atm gives these stats
9VSIxWu.png

A level 65 Beguiler without attribute points gives these stats
OMnRWew.png

And a level 1 Beguiler without attribute points gives these stats
qWATu6Y.png

From my understanding of what we are doing, the bonus 194 health provided by attributes (937 - 743), will be given to the player at level 1, and they won't have attribute bonuses as they level, and will only gain the default stat bonuses per level.

This will mean that at level 1
Beguiler will have these stats;
726 Health (551, increased with 25 points of Constitution)
10% Magic Resists (-2.5% increased with 25 points of Constitution)
994 Mana (849 increased with 29 points of Intellect)
35 Mana Regen (20 increased with 15 points of Wisdom)
37 Stamina Regen (22 increased with 15 points of Endurance)
100.38% Movement Speed (99.25% increased with 3 points of Agility)
35.25 Equipment Weight (24 increased with 15 points of Endurance)
@Kainzo I think this is what you want, will do the other classes once I get approval

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hey everyone, this thread will be reducing the severity of level spread, by given all attributes at level 1, and having only the default gains per level apply as you level up. This will give you more base stats and give you more damage with skills from the get go, allowing there to be less of a power difference between levels.

This thread will focus on Casters, and I will start with beguiler as a template.

0str 20con 1agi 12end 35int 20wis 15cha
is the build that I use when I play beguiler, and I feel that it's the best build in it's current state.
This build atm gives these stats
9VSIxWu.png

A level 65 Beguiler without attribute points gives these stats
OMnRWew.png

And a level 1 Beguiler without attribute points gives these stats
qWATu6Y.png

From my understanding of what we are doing, the bonus 194 health provided by attributes (937 - 743), will be given to the player at level 1, and they won't have attribute bonuses as they level, and will only gain the default stat bonuses per level.

This will mean that at level 1
Beguiler will have these stats;
726 Health (551, increased with 25 points of Constitution)
10% Magic Resists (-2.5% increased with 25 points of Constitution)
994 Mana (849 increased with 29 points of Intellect)
35 Mana Regen (20 increased with 15 points of Wisdom)
37 Stamina Regen (22 increased with 15 points of Endurance)
100.38% Movement Speed (99.25% increased with 3 points of Agility)
35.25 Equipment Weight (24 increased with 15 points of Endurance)
@Kainzo I think this is what you want, will do the other classes once I get approval
Looking good so far. There's a good chance that Endurance will be changed to not affect equipment.