• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Deathchest error

Kankardan

TNT
Ok as requested by Kainzo... i resisted (rage quit) and i'm focusing my rage into this letter about a possible bug.
I was mining at:
x: -1997.31
y: 5 (feet pos)
z: -2069.67
In haven (ocean)
During this time i was WTFPWN by a zombie apocalypse and beaten to a pulp until dead.
all of my items were dropped to the ground and no chest created. upon my return (approximately 6.5 minutes... their was no items on the ground from my backpack or inventory.

normally this is not a big deal. but this is now the third time this has occurred and has been become more frequent as of late. I even upgraded my tier to lvl 8 so i could have a doublechest deathchest and this still happened.

i haven't been able to place any souls into my exchange for money for the past week due to this bug as i keep losing all of my souls. Approximately 170 tiny souls 87 small souls 15 medium souls (powder looking things) and 9 large quartz souls.

Included in this loss was 37 diamonds (not blocks) , 25 iron blocks, 64 coal blocks, 85 redstone blocks, and 13 gold blocks.

2 x diamond swords (fully enchanted) knockback and efficiency
2 diamond picks (god picks)
1 diamond shovel (fully enchanted which evaporated sand)

granted death is inevitable in this game and im prepared for that... but the deathchest at least provided me with the ability to regain my items if i took the time to go get them. now i didn't fall in lava or fall from the sky onto my certain death... i died to mobs in a mine.

Please look into it so this does not happen to anyone else.

Kankardan

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
This has happened to me as well on haven. didnt have any particularly valuable items but still its the principal.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I have arrived at my belongings, only to have them de spawn while I was 10 feet away.