• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

deadandown-Guide Application/Banker Application

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN:deadandown
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 17, Central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: February of 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think I will make a good guide because I see question all the time in help chat and in o chat that go unanswered and I think helping the new players of the game is an important thing because they need every advantage they can get because people that have been here already have there levels and should know most of whats going on. I have been on this server longer than most and I am very active and make sure that I keep up with all the new things implemented and whatever crazy stuff Kainzo is doing. I just think that more guides couldnt hurt. I have been a proctor since april of 2011, I whitelist when I can and would continue too whitelist, but I like to leave myself time to play.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am pretty decent friends with most of the stafff and I get along well with others. I think I can do a lot to help out this server and the new players. I also try and keep the wiki updated in my spare time also, I believe the wiki is a tool that can be used for an advantage and is needs to be kept up to date. I have a very high attention to detail and will take incentive to get things done
  1. Minecraft IGN:deadandown
  2. Position applying for: Banker
  3. Age|Timezone: 17 central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: February 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?:I see people asking for bankers all the time and nobody replying and I also need bankers sometimes when people arent on, and I feel like I have been here long enough (February 2011, proctor since April 2011) to be trusted and I have spare time of just sitting in game and If anybody asks I will be there to help. I also see mods handling banking sometimes and I dont think that it is there place to be doing that, we have bankers for a reason, and there time could be spent doing better things than just doing other peoples jobs for them.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am awesome and get along with most people and the staff. In my opinion I have been a proctor to long to not get promoted yet
P.S. I have been working my ass off as a proctor