• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug DC/Connecting to Limbo bug (Problem found)

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
So yesterday I was PvPing in a town against a Pyromancer and some others, I tried to use the Necromancer skill FeignDeath, a second or so later I was disconnect from the PvP server and put into Limbo. 5-10 seconds later the server teleported me back to the PvP server where I was on the death screen.

Today, I was playing around with a friend on the PvP server and he DarkBolted me as a Pyromancer, just after the DarkBolt started applying with wither effect and DoT i used FeignDeath and was DC'ed into Limbo, just like yesterdays event. I repeated the test with the friend a few times and every time i was DC'ed into Limbo. I then went ahead and tested this with a Necromancer who Decayed me but i did not DC that time, Feign Death worked normally.

My conclusion to this is that the DC problem is being caused by the Wither effect from DarkBolt, if you want to further test this i am always around on the server so get in touch with me on while i am online or via IRC. I hope i have helped sort this problem, have a good day!

kuhlkid

Legacy Supporter 9
This is tested and true to happening! I am the one who tested it with him! So if you need me as well let me know!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I believe this has to do with NocheatPlus kicking you for doing something illegal (invis?) on the skill event. @UltimateOptics - we'll need you to do this while we're online spectating, msg me when you can

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I believe this has to do with NocheatPlus kicking you for doing something illegal (invis?) on the skill event. @UltimateOptics - we'll need you to do this while we're online spectating, msg me when you can
Just woke up so i will be online for around 12 hours, i will look for you online.