• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Daz's suggestions (as per Josh's advice)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I think I'll just copypaste the important bits of my PM to Brutal:

I'd like to suggest laying out a section of the wiki for the different in-game organizations of HeroCraft, maybe something like such:

IGO Index

Townships
(ex: NRoA, Fiore, Alleria)

Guilds
(ex: The Academy, GPA, Ev0ke)

Other Notable Organizations
(ex: uh, DHX... and...)

With, perhaps, a tag on pages such as the Horsemen guild, DHX, or Sanctum denoting staff involvement.

Also, an index for events in Herocraft's history, in-game as well as server changes. Something to record the wacky hijinks that garner the attention of the servers users. For example, the addition of the Heroes mod or a particularly infamous war, involving wooden hoes and a blockade.

If I come up with anything else, I'll post it in here.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
To add to what Daz said, from being bored and looking at different wikia from stuff I like (random stuff like the DC Wiki, FF Wiki, AssCreed Wiki, all kinds of stuff i'm into) I find the funnest part to look up articles related to history. For example the wiki should have an article about Monarchy of Blasphemy and TOP, including articles of their former towns (still active and not) with some pics and description of bot what they stood for and had done. It would be a good read :p if it was a very comprehensive recollection. I know there will be a history of herocraft page, but MOB and TOP deserve their own pages just for them, along with their own slot on the history page. That's just how the wikias I like are :p

Just an idea.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Dielan9999 said:
To add to what Daz said, from being bored and looking at different wikia from stuff I like (random stuff like the DC Wiki, FF Wiki, AssCreed Wiki, all kinds of stuff i'm into) I find the funnest part to look up articles related to history. For example the wiki should have an article about Monarchy of Blasphemy and TOP, including articles of their former towns (still active and not) with some pics and description of bot what they stood for and had done. It would be a good read :p if it was a very comprehensive recollection. I know there will be a history of herocraft page, but MOB and TOP deserve their own pages just for them, along with their own slot on the history page. That's just how the wikias I like are :p

Just an idea.

TOP doesn't really have much history to begin with. The problem is that the people who know the hisootyr of TOPare all scattered. MoB could have one of its own but again, its too far back that people kinda forgot what it was other than bargraphics pking everyone etc.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
gabizou said:
Dielan9999 said:

Just an idea.

Dang, well when new stuff happens it should be documented on the wiki for the future. 'cause its one of my favorite parts :p
TOP doesn't really have much history to begin with. The problem is that the people who know the hisootyr of TOPare all scattered. MoB could have one of its own but again, its too far back that people kinda forgot what it was other than bargraphics pking everyone etc.