• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Daylight sensors

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
2015-06-08_15.01.12.png
left=day mode
right=night mode
Night mode should work at night. Instead it functions 24/7, no matter what time of day it is. Come on man, i need these for my nightclub. this was added in 1.8, so it is fairly new. Below is the same issue with pistons.
2015-06-08_15.12.43.png

Last edited:

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
View attachment 10436
left=day mode
right=night mode
Night mode should work at night. Instead it functions 24/7, no matter what time of day it is. Come on man, i need these for my nightclub. this was added in 1.8, so it is fairly new. Below is the same issue with pistons.
View attachment 10437
Nvm. issue somewhat fixed itself. the sensors take 20 minutes to realize their in night mode. Then they only turn off for the day time during the morning. Then they go back on after noon

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
Nvm. issue somewhat fixed itself. the sensors take 20 minutes to realize their in night mode. Then they only turn off for the day time during the morning. Then they go back on after noon
Nvm mind these things don't even work. the just turn on and off. sometimes they are off for 5 mins, sometimes they don't turn off. plz fix this :(

dionnsai

A frightening Cactus!
Using [MC1230]s

Noting that this seems to be detecting afar more "day" events than they should. Ever since the most recent update this has been triggering far more times per day than it should. This is very frustrating as it does not seem to be predictable at all.

dionnsai

A frightening Cactus!
The problems with MC1230 seem to have started with this recent update.

Is there any chance that either Conquest or War/Peace is triggering a day/night event? Something seems to be triggering them alot more than they should be.

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
The problems with MC1230 seem to have started with this recent update.

Is there any chance that either Conquest or War/Peace is triggering a day/night event? Something seems to be triggering them alot more than they should be.
Agreed. They are driving me crazy