• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dalton10's Final Ban Appeal

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: dalton10
Banned by: Apherdite Maybe Kainzo can help?
Time of ban: A few months ago.
Reason for ban: I had quit the city panorama on the map Dragongarde, and I waited 3 days,and I had already notified sigpit, and I came back, removed the gate torch, and then was killed,and was blamed for Abuse of "Regions" (Not quite sure if correct, I evidently abused regions to "Let" People in.)
Your story: I had been banned a week before, for reasons I was not quite sure of, it was resolved and I was unbanned. This time, I know why I was banned and am sorry for the confusion, I had been killed with the gate torch, nothing more, and I was banned. I will never let it happen again, and I have learned to never go back to places I had already quit but have not been taken of the regions (Or whatever they call it now).Thank for your time, and I hope you understand how I saw all this.

Additional: This will be my final attempt at being unbanned from herocraft. If any Admin can help, please tell me so I can add them to this.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: dalton10
Banned by: Apherdite Maybe Kainzo can help?
Time of ban: A few months ago.
Reason for ban: I had quit the city panorama on the map Dragongarde, and I waited 3 days,and I had already notified sigpit, and I came back, removed the gate torch, and then was killed,and was blamed for Abuse of "Regions" (Not quite sure if correct, I evidently abused regions to "Let" People in.)
Your story: I had been banned a week before, for reasons I was not quite sure of, it was resolved and I was unbanned. This time, I know why I was banned and am sorry for the confusion, I had been killed with the gate torch, nothing more, and I was banned. I will never let it happen again, and I have learned to never go back to places I had already quit but have not been taken of the regions (Or whatever they call it now).Thank for your time, and I hope you understand how I saw all this.

Additional: This will be my final attempt at being unbanned from herocraft. If any Admin can help, please tell me so I can add them to this.
We will need to review this.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
If I get some time, I'll try and look it over. But I am so busy, don't hold your breath too long. If like a week passes, pop me another tag or pm me or something. My mind isn't on Herocraft so much, so I'll need some reminding.