• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Current map Suggestion Ensemble

Warforged79

Soulsand
Whilst in conversation with the marvelous peoples of the off-peak Herocraft, i have decided to add what i think to be my positive suggestions towards what i believe to be the betterment of the server that I have come to love and contribute financially (under the current map). Before i begin on my crusade and open the forums to discussion let me tel you of my credentials. I also co-run my own server, i have previously been a admin on a once great but now closed server and am a j-mod on another heroes server... but where do i love to spend my time and donate... HEROCRAFT!

... and here we begin on the discussion with my hopes"

*White lists - When i had to find a heroes server i was brought to 3 options. Herocraft, a certain ascended (who was whitelisted) and a 3rd. White-list on an ascended server took days and turned me off the server so i was lucky to find my feet walking the halls of herocraft! However, greylist works if the server can add a mini-server where a greylist does there tutorial there the joins the website to grant them a portal to the tru server!

* Griefing - If minor griefing is done (an admins nightmare) there is a mod Creeper regen that after 5 secs auto replaces blocks bought by towns/protections

*Hunts - A hunt should include a building material required for town buildings and upgrades. This promotes PvP and a desire to leave town.

Towns - A town should start with X taxes and each building should add Y souls reductions to the tax until the town costs no tax BUT
the town should be capped so NO proffits can be made... that should be a product of dungeons, selling drops etc.

Towns pt2 - On corroding or ending a town should explode across the server depositing an array of bonus hunts {not graphically but just a description in chat, the vanishing of blocks leaving original soil and locked chests)

New players - if a new player causes a town to die due to breaking a room heart-block (chest) etc then the starting costs should come from them with a IOU ( so they have to pay the 1st 100s to the town owner as compensation)

These are just the start of my thoughts in aims of enhancement towards the current map and i ask you all to contribute good, honest contributions to the betterment of the server.

Last edited: