• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CShadowRun's Balance Team Application

cshadowrun

Coal
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: CShadowRun / 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I've been on herocraft for about 2 years or 3 maps
4. What's your favorite class/path?: I enjoy Ninja because you can easily take out many of the enemy teams casters
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I am eastern timezone and am on 4pm-10pm everyday
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have experience in balancing I have ran several severs where I had to balance things, I believe this sets me apart from other balance team applicants
7. Do you have any similar experience?: As I stated above I have owned and coded several of my own servers in the past only reason they are down now is because of lack of funding
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I do I've played the server so long I feel I understand what is unbalanced with all the calsses
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I believe I can I was on the herald team and always followed what Dielan said
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I hope you pick me because I feel I good be a big part of the balancing of herocraft

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: CShadowRun / 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I've been on herocraft for about 2 years or 3 maps
4. What's your favorite class/path?: I enjoy Ninja because you can easily take out many of the enemy teams casters
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I am eastern timezone and am on 4pm-10pm everyday
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have experience in balancing I have ran several severs where I had to balance things, I believe this sets me apart from other balance team applicants
7. Do you have any similar experience?: As I stated above I have owned and coded several of my own servers in the past only reason they are down now is because of lack of funding
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I do I've played the server so long I feel I understand what is unbalanced with all the calsses
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I believe I can I was on the herald team and always followed what Dielan said
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I hope you pick me because I feel I good be a big part of the balancing of herocraft
Welcome aboard!
Please read the private sections.