• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Creepers destroy all your items when exploding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
If you die by a creeper, all your items are destroyed. It's really really annoying.
This isn't in vanilla minecraft so it's obviously a bug. I was thinking it's because the server has to check if the creeper is under 64 blocks or not and by the time it has done that the items has fallen on the ground and is destroyed.

truelinko

Soulsand
WRONG! i was carrying gold and got kiled by a creeper, when i got back, i still had some stuff, 2 sticks.

A

alexhoff1

if you find a loot - and then a creeper blows up within 5 blocks of that loot - it gets destroyed.

I do believe this is in vanilla.. he doesn't destroy your items. probably just another creeper doing that.
(i've died a lot by those creepers - unless this was changed since yesterday.)

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
if you find a loot - and then a creeper blows up within 5 blocks of that loot - it gets destroyed.

I do believe this is in vanilla.. he doesn't destroy your items. probably just another creeper doing that.
(i've died a lot by those creepers - unless this was changed since yesterday.)
If you DIE by a creeper and your items drop after the creeper exploded, the items aren't destroyed in vanilla minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.