• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Council Application : Pietro011

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
  1. Minecraft IGN: Pietro011
  2. Position applying for: Rules Council
  3. Age|Timezone: 24 / EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Bastion.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Council Member?: I enjoy helping folks, bringing fairness and try to eliminate unfairness. I am hard at times, sometimes more than not, but I do care and I want to do everything I can to make things just a little bit easier for everyone and of course bring more fun!
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've learned of the horrid and wonderfulness of Herocraft and I would like to repay my complaints, bickering and complete mean behaviour by doing everything I can to help this server grow. From my time here, I've learned hard lessons and I've met friends along the way. I also read that there was something regarding a ban...In my first/second day of coming into the server, I was banned for grief without a warning for a few days. It may not mean anything and yet it may mean everything. I thought you guys should know in case you had forgotten.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Welcome to the team! I'll be posting in our Rules Council forum with more information on how we'll be proceeding.