• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Complaining just for Fun

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Falls to knees... What have you done to Herocraft... I remember the old days, kingdoms, OP fucking AoE classes, a level 30 warrior by the name of lordsinnerblade, going across the world. Not this PVP or PVE bull shit.
Would hit like but ratings taken away

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Falls to knees... What have you done to Herocraft... I remember the old days, kingdoms, OP fucking AoE classes, a level 30 warrior by the name of lordsinnerblade, going across the world. Not this PVP or PVE bull shit.
The only thing static in this universe is change. Herocraft still exists because of this.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Also I can agree that there have been some changes that don't make a lot of sense to some, there's the "Adventure" map coming in that will have both PVE and PVP gameplay for players of Herocraft.

Also I can agree that there have been some changes that don't make a lot of sense to some, there's the "Adventure" map coming in that will have both PVE and PVP gameplay for players of Herocraft.
Woooh! Praise the sun god! I've gotten a comment from a Founder on my first thread in 2 years!
praise_the_sun_banner_by_mrwallas79-d53gonb.png